Monday, April 2, 2012

Mind Games

I'm kind of  in a fog..For one thing, I'm tired from too much stimulation and walking at the SAQA conference.

The second thing is I'm falling prey to something really common for a cancer patient.  On Tuesday, my oncologist drew my blood for the regular routine tests as well as my tumor markers.  He said that he'd call me on Friday with the results.  I gave him my cell phone number explaining that I was gong to be in Philadelphia for most of the week.

He didn't call my cell phone.  No messages.  He didn't call home either.  Now, part of me says "Oh, the results just didn't get back in because you were there late on a  Tuesday afternoon and perhaps there wasn't enough in your "batch." (they hold them and send them in in batches of I think 50 or so).  The other part of me starts to panic and say "he didn't call you because he has bad news and he didn't want to upset you over the weekend."

Unfortunately, he doesn't work on Mondays, so I didn't get a call today either.

Waiting causes you to play all sorts of mind games.  YUCK.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, waiting for results is the PITS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Herpes simplex Viruses and every other diseases such as HIV/AIDS, CANCER, PARALYSIS, HPV, FIBROIDS, INFERTILITY,(INFECTIONS), and every others are curable. Best known to my is with the use of Herbal Remedies. I have said it before and still saying it Again, being an HSV carrier or any other isn't a death sentence. living on drugs to survive. Can Hinder you from many activities I can never be part of that to hide the truth. To be honest with you reading me again, it will be so disastrous if the rate of increase of sickness still exist and nothing is done yet for the physician therapist to anouced thier cures.
    Well I'm not longer interested but to the word , they're cures to all sickness/diseases. Dr. Odey Abang among many others is live curing people and through me others where curious meeting him and all got theirs. It's over a year now I got my cure and till date he had helped through me others have been cured , if you wanna contact him for your cure so you can confirmed. I'm Alex Armstrong from Chicago Illinois
    You can reach him up @
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete