Sunday, March 18, 2012

A Useful Website: Integrative Cancer Care

Several weeks ago, Rachelldon on the Inspire website posted her website which cited something called Integrative Cancer Care.  I am really grateful as I got LOTS out of it.  Not the least of which, there's some really cool headed discussion on using vitamins and supplements while you're on chemo, and much to my happiness, the best article on peripheral neuropathy I've read.

It was such a relief to me to find out that the fact that I often tripped over stuff was a direct result of the neuropathy.  I know this sounds odd, but I couldn't figure out why I tripped over the rolling stool in the library aisle.  I saw it. I knew it was there, and it was like it jumped in front of my foot...I had no idea my foot was anywhere near the stool....and this is a result of the neuropathy, not that I had suddenly become the biggest klutz in the world.

So, check this out....and look ALL around it.  It is one way cool site.  Rachell's website is called luponcancer.com (numeral 1, not an "L").  It's also great because it discusses a number of different types of cancer, and  things just in general.  It has sections for blood cancers, childhood cancers, breast, ovarian, colorectal, lung and prostate cancers as well as melanoma.  There's fun stuff....free stuff for cancer patients....and just good hard information.  I hope you enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. i have been suffering from (HSV) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr Isibor and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr Isibor telling him about my (HPV) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr Isibor on his email :drisiborspellhome@gmail.com or his whatsApp contact +2348107855231

    ReplyDelete