Monday, August 24, 2009

Sometimes I just want to scream!

Sometimes I feel like I want to scream! All knotted up...why? Information comes out and says we should do this and avoid that....then a week later, they say avoid what we had been told to do before and now do what we've been told to avoid.

Eat this! Do that! Well, heck. Life is just too short to do all the things that "They" tell us we "should", "must", etc. and usually, it is too expensive anyway (anyone check out a quart of Mangosteen juice lately? Ever notice it is mostly cherry juice anyway?????).

While there may be truth in bits and parts, I have decided that for me, I will try to do things in moderation (stopping eating sugary things is one thing I think I must do MORE of ) and choose the path which makes the most sense as well as is based on sound science.

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on that ... everything in moderation ... but you can still scream as I think that is really therapeutic too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rofl...Can you hear me Daria? : )

    ReplyDelete