Monday, January 17, 2011

Signs and Portents

I admit, I do believe in miracles. Because of some things which have repeatedly happened to me which are out there....and well documented, I also believe in the super-natural....above the natural world.

I don't know what works. I do know that there are charlatans out there as well as people who do have gifts which cannot easily be explained.

What annoys the living daylights out of me is when people use these aspects for financial gain...particularly if they have no real psychic powers. More than that, I don't like it when people who are at their most vulnerable are exploited, given false hope or in even worse scenarios, given concoctions which will actually hurt them.

I think there's a lot out there which isn't easily explained. Some people are healed and some not...and we don't know why.

I did have an interesting thing happen the other day. I went to a healing circle and there was a "sensitive" who knew my story. She told me that I wasn't going to die from this and that I had to learn to allow people to help me and do things for me. That the gift was actually for the giver.

I thought that was a little interesting because I learned that lesson the last time. I know I had a look of absolute puzzlement. I think I still do. I believe that this person projected what she thought I was experiencing which wasn't the case.

Heck, if anyone wants to come over and help paint my family room and my bedroom, I'd be more than happy to take them up on it. Mop the floor, help me sort out stuff and generally get everything in tip top shape for big family doings in May..... No one, so far, has offered.

Sometimes I see people in treatment who see things and take it as a sign that one thing or another is going to happen and sometimes it scares me. For instance, seeing these two vultures and thinking that they were portents of their impending death when it may or may not be so.

I can tell you though, that my shoulder and side hurting and my fatigue means that I need to remember to get everything done in the morning when I'm still fresh...because every night at about 9:00, I crash....at least after the Decadron has worn off!

So please, if you are walking this path, please hold the positive things and throw out the negative....only take the signs which are useful to you...and always keep hope at your side.

1 comment:

  1. Amen to that! Just found your blog. I, too, am a stage IV breast cancer survivor. It's been three years for me metastatic; 8 overall. Swing by my site. Lot's of hope there. www.MiracleSurvivors.com.

    ReplyDelete