Sunday, January 31, 2010

Tomorrow is a Busy Day


Tomorrow is full of appointments. I will have to get up at 4:30 am to take my husband and the neighbors to the airport. Then, at 8:30 I have my yearly mammogram.

I am probably one of the only people in the world who says to the technician to press harder....what ever they need to do to get the clearest shot.

I know a lot of people worry about it. I don't. I look at it as reassurance, that they will catch something if it is there, and if not, then I get another year.

Do I like it? No, not really. Yes, it hurts. I think if men had to have them on a regular basis, we would probably have less expensive, and less painful methods to take a look. So in the meantime, I'll just grin and bear it... Going to court with my daughter for her traffic ticket is probably going to be a whole heck of a lot more painful in the long run. Repeat after me: "This is only temporary. "

No comments:

Post a Comment